[Zope] Documentation on how to develop a product

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Thu Nov 4 14:42:47 EST 2004

I'm trying to learn how to implement a Zope product.

I've found the BoringProduct.  It's a good starter, but does not
get me very far.

I've also found the "Zope Developer's Guide (2.4 edition)" (at
http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current).

Is there anything else I can read that will help me learn how to
develop a Zope Product?

Thanks in advance for help and pointers.

By the way, is the Developer's Guide still usable or used?  It
seems very old.  It's full of comments and complaints that do not
seem to have been addressed.  And, word-wrap is broken (in both
Opera and Foxfire) so that I have to scroll horizontally in order
to read it.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman