[Zope] Documentation on how to develop a product

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Thu Nov 4 15:41:05 EST 2004

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004, Dave Kuhlman wrote:
>I'm trying to learn how to implement a Zope product.
>
>I've found the BoringProduct.  It's a good starter, but does not
>get me very far.

There's quite a bit on this in ``The Definitive Guide to Plone''
by Andy McKay.  It goes through writing products in some detail,
ending with a chapter on doing it using Archetypes which
simplifies the job considerably.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``Rights'' is a fictional abstraction.  No one has ``Rights'', neither
machines nor flesh-and-blood.  Persons... have opportunities, not rights,
which they use or do not use.
    -- Lazarus Long