[Zope] PloneCollectorNG issue/questions

Nick Owen nickowen at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 6 10:31:47 EST 2004

Greetings.  First, Zope and Plone look like excellent products.  I look
forward to using them and learning more about them.  I have scoured the
archives and google and haven't found what I'm looking for.  Hopefully,
someone here can help with some quick advice.

I am looking for an issue tracker for us internally for bugtracking as
well as for external users for support.  I am leaning toward
PloneCollectorNG, but I have some requirements that may be problematic:
The users must log into the system via our two-factor authentication
product.  This is why I chose a zope-based product: the exuserfolder
supports Radius.

I can get exuserfolder working with WiKID via Radius and I can get
PloneCollectorNG working without radius, but I can't get them both
working at the same time.  I'm guessing it has something to do with User
management and groups.  I can add issues, but I can't add staff.

I am running on Fedora Core 2, with zope-2.7.2, plone-2.0.4 (installed via apt-get),  exUserFolder-0_20_1,
PloneCollectorNG-1.2.4.

Here is the error I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render
<FSPageTemplate at /test/test/pcng_staff used for
/test/test/plonecollectorng.2004-11-05.6293294645>
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 189, in __call__
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 670, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 408, in do_optTag_tal
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 393, in do_optTag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 388, in no_tag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 701, in do_defineSlot
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 408, in do_optTag_tal
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 393, in do_optTag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 388, in no_tag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 649, in do_defineMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 693, in do_defineSlot
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 610, in do_loop_tal
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 206, in setRepeat
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
Line 34, Column 8
Expression: <PythonExpr (('Assigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(staff_only=1,with_groups=1)), ('Unassigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(unassigned_only=1,with_groups=1)))>
Names:

{'container': <PloneSite instance at f5901350>,
 'context': <PloneCollectorNG instance at f59017d0>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
0xf66d2a4c>,
 'here': <PloneCollectorNG instance at f59017d0>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at f290a790>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0xf666cccc>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at f290a790>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://65.182.34.70:8080/test/test/plonecollectorng.2004-11-05.6293294645/pcng_staff>,
 'root': <Application instance at f5e3b470>,
 'template': <FSPageTemplate at /test/test/pcng_staff used for
/test/test/plonecollectorng.2004-11-05.6293294645>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': nowen}
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
__traceback_info__: (('Assigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(staff_only=1,with_groups=1)), ('Unassigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(unassigned_only=1,with_groups=1)))
Module Python expression "(('Assigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(staff_only=1,with_groups=1)), ('Unassigned',
here.getTrackerUsers(unassigned_only=1,with_groups=1)))", line 1, in
<expression>
Module Products.PloneCollectorNG.Collector, line 255, in getTrackerUsers
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

Thanks in advance, any suggestions much appreciated.

Nick

--
Nick Owen
CEO