[Zope] PloneCollectorNG issue/questions

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Sat Nov 6 18:38:35 EST 2004

+-------[ Nick Owen ]----------------------
| Greetings.  First, Zope and Plone look like excellent products.  I look
| forward to using them and learning more about them.  I have scoured the
| archives and google and haven't found what I'm looking for.  Hopefully,
| someone here can help with some quick advice.
|
| I am looking for an issue tracker for us internally for bugtracking as
| well as for external users for support.  I am leaning toward
| PloneCollectorNG, but I have some requirements that may be problematic:
| The users must log into the system via our two-factor authentication
| product.  This is why I chose a zope-based product: the exuserfolder
| supports Radius.
|
| I can get exuserfolder working with WiKID via Radius and I can get
| PloneCollectorNG working without radius, but I can't get them both
| working at the same time.  I'm guessing it has something to do with User
| management and groups.  I can add issues, but I can't add staff.
|
| I am running on Fedora Core 2, with zope-2.7.2, plone-2.0.4 (installed via apt-get),  exUserFolder-0_20_1,
| PloneCollectorNG-1.2.4.
|
| Here is the error I get:

[snip]

| Thanks in advance, any suggestions much appreciated.
|
| Nick

Before paying Andreas any money...

Change line 120 of

exUserFolder/radiusAuthSource/radiusAuthSource.py to
return []

The RADIUS source doesn't support the listing of users, so Collector will
mostly likely still be broken in some way (probably a drop down or two will
be empty).

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au