[Zope] RPCAuth again

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Nov 8 01:38:29 EST 2004

	OK, I asked previously about installing RPCAuth on Debian. I
got no useful responses (thanks to Tres Seaver for passing my message
on to the author, but they didn't get back to me). There is basically
no documentation on this product, couldn't get it to install on
either zope 2.7 on Debian (apparently stops entire zope instance from
working) or Mac OS X (just never shows up - its in
/Applications/Plone2/Sites/Default/Products/ along with other
products, but can't see any evidence Zope knows its there).
	So, anyone managed to install this product, or know how to
debug installation problems of this kind?
	I'm having a very mixed experience with Zope/Plone - I either
get a lot done in a short time, or things don't work and I get
stopped dead, with very little documentation or help as to how to
proceed.
	Regards
		David