[Zope] OrderedFolder broken (by old-style OrderedFolder?)

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 06:44:47 EST 2004

When using Zope-2.6, I had a separate OrderedFolder
product installed... Now I notice that 2.7 has a built-in
OrderedFolder.

I can see "Folder (Ordered)" in my product add list, and
I can add an OrderedFolder instance to my site, but it
does not have the order controls inside.

In my log file, I am seeing :
2004-11-13T06:37:49 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class 'OrderedFolder'
from module 'Products.OrderedFolder.OrderedFolder'

That product is no longer installed.

I tried going in to the control panel and uninstalling it there,
but I continue to get the same error in the log.

Any hints on how to clean this up?

My only thought is to re-install the old OrderedFolder class, but
I would prefer to move on to the standardized Zope ordered
folder.

Thanks for any help.