[Zope] Re: Problem adding ZClass after upgrade to 2.7

Anthu Nguyen Anthu.Nguyen at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 16 15:54:58 EST 2004

Hi Josef,

I have tried changing ownership as you suggested, but am still getting
the same error. Unfortunately already zapped my 2.6, so I can't do the
export trick.

I'd much appreciate it if anyone has ideas on this traceback. In this
case, I'm trying to add the ZClass "OEFile".

Thanks, AnThu
===================

*Unauthorized* Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module App.Factory, line 107, in index_html
    * Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 130, in __call__
      *<DTMLMethod instance at fdb380>*
      *Physical Path:*/header
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 703, in renderwob
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render

Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'title_or_id' in this
context (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard
error message.)