[Zope] help from zope argentina

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Nov 17 14:04:27 EST 2004

How did you do this migration?  It sounds like you've got a mixture of
old and new files in your Zope software directory.  I'm not sure how
this happened, but I doubt any of us can help you get to a sane state
from there.

So, to migrate:

Make sure you install a fresh copy of Zope 2.7.3 in its own set of
directories (instance home and software home).

Copy Data.fs, Products, and any External methods you have from your old
Zope instance to the new Zope instance.

Start the new Zope instance.

Is this what you did?

- C