[Zope] Problem with new 2.7.3 and adding Products

Anthu Nguyen Anthu.Nguyen at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 19 12:43:49 EST 2004

Andreas,

Thanks for your suggestions. We have worked through this issue, but are
still having the same problem adding new Products.

Specifically, I am able to add a new product to the Add List (following
the "hello" example in "Extending Zope", but am asked for a
login/password when I try to <<add an instance>> of that product.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
AnThu