[Zope] ZOPE community poll

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 08:22:37 EST 2004

Tania Christopoulos wrote:

> In order to be able to prepare a paper for my PhD course, I would kindly ask
> you to answer a very short questionnaire regarding your experience with the
> ZOPE Community.

Is it just me or are there a growing number of students postings
questionnaires to open source mailing lists looking for help with their
projects?

The spam I can deal with (Spamassassin has good baysian filtering ;-)
but when they start attaching virus potential material...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk