[Zope] tal:attributes question

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Fri Oct 1 14:56:38 EDT 2004

I have this:
style="position:absolute;left:180;top:25;z-index:1;visibility:hidden;"
I need to make 'top' change after each iteration. So, I have a little
python operation called position that will return a new value and I want
to make 'top' contain that value.

My tal:attributes... looks like this => tal:attributes="id
string:${box}"

I was thinking about tweaking the tal:attributes to include 'style'
string:position:absolute;left:180;top:${position};z-index:1;visibility:h
idden;">

Of course, this won't work merely because of all the semicolons.

Does anyone have an idea of how I would go about this? Maybe my approach
is not the best way.

Thank You,
 Laura