[Zope] Zope Session error (has: Unidentified Zope error)

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Oct 5 14:38:35 EDT 2004

kepes.krisztian wrote at 2004-10-5 12:03 +0200:
>>>in __setstate__
>>>   new_slices = getTimeslices(
>>>AttributeError: _period
>I do that:
>I install zope 2.7.1 in window xp, and I use it.
>And I install 2.7.x (?) in debian linux (compile), and I use it.
>Every installer is came from zope.org.

Thus, you are sure that you have clean installs -- no
parts left from an older installation?

>The problem is get when I want to show the page to my boss, and his IE
>is crashing my zope with these session errors.

The problems you reported do not look like IE problems.
They look like problems in the session code -- unfortunately,
very strange problems.

I could understand part of the problems when your sessions
were in "FileStorage" but apparently, this is not the case.

--
Dieter