[Zope] Databases

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Wed Oct 6 05:10:14 EDT 2004

Thanks for these pointers. It looks like a lot of work to get up to speed
and I guess the easiest way I will learn how this works is looking at an
existing app if one is available.

What I am thinking about is managing a simple membership list. Is there
something already available that I could try adapting to my needs to see
if ZODB will provide what I need?

--
John