[Zope] .zexp files

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Sat Oct 9 01:37:33 EDT 2004

Put it in THE import folder. The location depends on your installation -
could be /usr/share/zope/import - your Control Panel/Instance Home
should help tell you where. Notice I say THE import folder, any other
folder that happens to be named 'import' will not do. Make sure the
permissions allow the .zexp file to be read by Zope. Go to the folder
where you want to do the import and use the Import/Export button at the
end of the object list. You have to type in just the name of .zexp file,
no path elements, no browsing.

Cliff