[Zope] picture as parameter for an external method

Dragos Chirila d.chirila at finsiel.ro
Mon Oct 11 09:22:52 EDT 2004

Hi

I assume that you set the following attribute for your form tag:
enctype="multipart/form-data".

Put a parameter in your python script called "filename" and process the
form this way:

picture = None
if filename != ''
     if hasattr(filename, 'filename'):
         if filename.filename != '':
             picture = filename.read()

and pass the "picture" parameter which is actually the picture (bytes).

Dragos