[Zope] object shortcuts

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Mon Oct 11 19:25:01 EDT 2004

I was hoping to place some short cut object in the root of my zope
site that point directly down into certain folder within the plone
site. Silva has something called a shadow. I was wondering if there is
something that can be used generally to create a 'rewrite' object.

For example:

if my zope plone site looks like this

\
\standardzopestuff
\standardzopestuff\plonesite\members\ploneuser\coolstuff

I would like to have a url like

\coolstuff

that maps straight into the ploneusers folder.

I don't know what to call this.. in apache this would be a rewrite. Is
there a zope product that does something like this?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257