[Zope] Site goes funny when I logout

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Tue Oct 12 18:22:01 EDT 2004

When I logout of my site the page goes crazy ... The layout is all over
the place, the images don't render etc and I can no longer use the
site(links don't work) until I shut down the browser and reopen.

I am running plone/zope on windows behind apache.  The problem only just
started after I modified the rewrite rules to be something like

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}                ^www\.parasyn\.com.au$
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://ip:port/VirtualHostBase/http/www.parasyn.com.au:80/corp/VirtualHo
stRoot/$1 [P]

Previously I did not have the rewritecond %(HTTP_HOST) in the rewrite
rule, and the site worked fine, previously though I was using a
different url too.