[Zope] Re: Re: [ANN] TextIndexNG 2.1.0 final released

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Oct 15 15:31:55 EDT 2004

--On Freitag, 15. Oktober 2004 12:09 Uhr -0700 Edoardo ''Dado'' Marcora
<marcora at caltech.edu> wrote:

> I understand your point of view, but since your product relies on
> platform-specific components, it would be nice for the end-users to
> release  it with those components, at least for the three major
> platforms, Win32,  MacOS, and Unix. Python itself is released for several
> platforms... I do not  see anything evil in that ;)

Once again...I have no Windows system here so I can not provide any
binaries.
Binaries can be build on any system if you have a compiler. This is no
problem
for MacOSX & Unix. If you have the expectation that I must provide binary
releases then send some bucks to buy dedicated Windows hardware +
Visual C++...hope you got the point.

-aj