[Zope] Sending an alarm message to all logged-in users

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 18 00:19:32 EDT 2004

We have a fairly complex multi-frame presentation.  As I indicated,
I could do it by doing a test, but that's costly in our particular
situation.  I'm looking for something a bit lower overhead.