[Zope] Database Adapter - concurrent sessions?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Tue Oct 19 05:44:39 EDT 2004

Hi,
By adding a Database Adapter I can access my relational database.

What I would like to know is if one database adapter supports multiple
sessions, e.g. two scripts can query the database at the same time and not
sequentially.

If yes, is there a way to limit concurrent sessions because in my database
(MaxDB) I define a maximum number of user processes - if the number exceeds,
I get an error message, this should be prevented by somehow queuing database
connections that exceed a defined number.

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7