[Zope] Re: ZOPECTL in daemon mode

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:52:30 EDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:59:43 +0100, John Poltorak <jp at warpix.org> wrote:
> If you run 'zopectl -h' you'll see that '-s' is not an available option -
> at least not here under zope 2.7.0.

I don't have a convenient copy of 2.7.0 to check, so I'm not sure.
Have you tried?  It's possible that it simply wasn't properly
documented in that release.  It's also possible it's just not there.

On the head of the 2.7 maintenance branch, the zopectl script is
simply a shell script that runs the zdctl.py script directly, so there
shouldn't be any problem using -s with more recent versions of 2.7.x.
It's up to you whether a more recent version is an option.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation