[Zope] python/ retrieving JPG from folder

Dragos Chirila d.chirila at finsiel.ro
Wed Oct 20 09:45:08 EDT 2004

Hi

The LocalFile class has a method "getObject" that returns the Zope
object representing the local file. If the local file it is an image,
then getObject will return an Image object.
So in your code:

for item in context.remote.fileValues():
     print item.getObject()
return printed

It will display the pictures.

But when you will need to pass the picture content use like  this:
context.makethumbnail(str(item.getObject()))

Hope this will help.

Dragos