[Fwd: Re: [Zope] Re: CookieCrumbler problem] - SOLVED!

Gordon Lai lai at library.ucsf.edu
Wed Oct 20 19:41:20 EDT 2004

Eureka! No, it's been filled from the beginning, but your suggestion
made me think further: I had been using an older CookieCrumbler where
the login and logout pages reside alongside the CC object. After the
problem began, I upgraded CC to 1.24 and saw that when I allowed it to
create default login/logout pages, the pages were created within the CC
object, as if the CC object was a directory. I tried specifying
"../login.html" but that didn't seem to work. Your note prompted me to
move my pages into the CC object and it now works. Thanks a lot!

Gordon