[Zope] zope ftp error

Foo Chee Yuan cheeyuan.foo at jurong.com
Mon Oct 25 21:33:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am a Zope/Plone newbie and have encountered these strange FTP problems
while uploading to Members home directory.

1)       Sometimes the uploads are unsuccessful with the server
returning "426 Error writing file" message
2)      Sometimes the uploads are successful but when I use Plone web
interface to log-in the files are not not shown.

These problems happens to files with varying sizes and extensions and
there is no regular pattern that I can decipher.

I tried searching for the Zope Ftp patch that allows the ftp server to
return more meaningful messages but couldn't find it in Zope.org.

Can someone please give me some pointers as to how to solve this problem
or give me the exact url to the patch?

Thanks and regards
Chee yuan