[Zope] sendall attribute error in zope 2.6.1/python2.1.3/windows

Sean Kelley kelleyfarm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:33:34 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am sending email via zope and a python script from cmf workflow.
When I as the admin  send the email it sends without problems.  When a
CMF/Plone member with manager rights does it I get this sendall
missing attribute error.

I have researched this and it appears there may have been an issue
with python 2.1.3 not having sendall module included in the windows
release.  HOWEVER, if I can do it as the site admin this would seem to
me not to be the issue.  I am hoping to find the actual issue here
before attempting to fix python 2.1.3 or upgrade zope/python.

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.CMFPlone.FormTool, line 235, in __call__
Module Products.CMFPlone.NavigationTool, line 98, in getNextObject
Module Products.CMFPlone.NavigationTool, line 289, in _getScript
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 90, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 270, in _bindAndExec
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 124, in _exec
 - __traceback_info__: ({'script': <FSPythonScript at
/utilities/content_status_modify used for
/utilities/Special_Groups/Subregional_Discussion_Team/SubDiscussionMinutes>,
'context': <Document at
/utilities/Special_Groups/Subregional_Discussion_Team/SubDiscussionMinutes>,
'container': <PloneSite instance at 01B1EF48>, 'traverse_subpath':
[]}, ('announce', '', '', ''), {}, ('', None, None))
Module Script (Python), line 7, in content_status_modify
Module Products.CMFPlone.WorkflowTool, line 37, in doActionFor
Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 309, in doActionFor
Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 624, in _invokeWithNotification
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 275, in doActionFor
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 440, in _changeStateOf
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 489, in _executeTransition
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 270, in _bindAndExec
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
Module Script (Python), line 94, in email_announce
 - <PythonScript at
/utilities/portal_workflow/plone_workflow/scripts/email_announce>
 - Line 94
Module Products.MailHost.MailHost, line 125, in send
Module Products.MailHost.MailHost, line 145, in _send
Module smtplib, line 466, in sendmail
Module smtplib, line 316, in ehlo
Module smtplib, line 247, in putcmd
Module smtplib, line 235, in send