[Zope] Apache ProxyPass to Zope

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 28 19:47:44 EDT 2004

I guess I would put it a bit stronger than Tino: don't waste your time
trying to authenticate with Apache. Just past the request through Apache
to Zope and do the authentication there. In my site, one of the things
that Apache does is switch to secure mode (https) for login. It is Zope
that needs to authenticate by changing its AUTHENTICATED_USER from
Anonymous to something else.

Cliff