[Zope] [ANN] HTMLDocument 1.0 released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Oct 29 15:07:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

for all people who are (mis;))-using the Zope Mangement Interface (ZMI)
as small, but very powerful, flexible and rock-stable
Content-Management-System, I've just released HTMLDocument 1.0 (which I
use for several years now).

HTMLDocument supports WYSIWYG-editing of HTML-content with Epoz
(http://mjablonski.zope.de/Epoz) and renders its content (just the body
of an edited or uploaded HTML-page) automagically with the famous
combination of standard_html_header / standard_html_footer (DTML) or a
single standard_html_template (ZPT). So all your content can be
seperated from any template-logic and you'll setup an
easy-to-use-and-very-flexible CMS-solution based on the ZMI within
minutes. Create a template for your site, create a folder (for
seperating your content from templates and other scripts), create some
HTMLDocuments in this folder, click view and you're online...:)

HTMLDocument is a simple solution for all people who don't need or want
a big suite like Plone / CPS or want a stable (and easy to upgrade)
basement for their content: HTMLDocument should work out of the box as
long as Zope supports the builtin DTMLDocument on which HTMLDocument is
based.

"Download":http://mjablonski.zope.de/HTMLDocument

Keep zoped,

Maik