[Zope] Zope Book?

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:25:26 EST 2004

Thanks for the recommendation on Andy's book.  I already have it and
have read it cover to cover.   :)  I'm more interested in a book about
Zope and how to use/administer it.  I've looked through the books on
Amazon and a number seem fairly out-of-date.  Any recommendations on a
Zope specific book?

Thanks in advance,

Shane