[Zope] Need a suggestion

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Sep 2 01:36:44 EDT 2004

If I understand your question correctly, all you need is making your
varaiable global by adding the keyword global in front of it.
<a tal:def="global abc python:1" />

I have a sample that migth help you:
http://salome.redcor.net/wikis/CodeSnippets/view
(look at the link with a sample rigth at the end)
Robert