[Zope] How do you replace content with an action?

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Thu Sep 2 11:02:07 EDT 2004

I need to be able to replace the content of a defined variable with an
action. That action is by clicking a link that will redefine the
variable with different content.

Here is an example:

<!-- The link should replace the contents of 'results' from the previous
line of code.
 This should only occur when the link is clicked.  -->
                  batch python:here.getBatch(results)">

Any ideas? Or has someone done this before?

I have been stuck on this issue since Monday.
Thanks.