[Zope] Lost the path to my DTMLFile in my product

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Thu Sep 2 16:19:02 EDT 2004

Deleted .pyc... No Luck.

As for declaring the path... I am using the DTMLFile method, and I never
have defined a path explicitly, this is something Zope has done, and is
holding on to... I wish to refresh it, but have no idea how Zope had
done it in the first place.

New instances of the product work fine... but imported instances do
not.  Only the DTMLFile "pointers" are wrong.

Is there any Documentation on the globals() parameter given to DTMLFile,
can I refresh this for an older instance.

-Jon