[Zope] Adding to Zsql method result object

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Thu Sep 2 20:10:08 EDT 2004

I have a query returning data from the zsql method.

How can I append to the results object that I receive.

Lets say I select a,b,c from mytable

I get a results object . from my use/reading of this it is a list of
dictionaries ...

I thought that I could do this to append a new row

  aData=aData,myrow

But alas I get an error:
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'dictionaries'

Could anyone shed some light on this please, not so much the error as I
understand that ... But how I can do append a row to this data
structure.