[Zope] LocalFS problems with @import-ing stylesheets

Paul Smith paul.smith at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 10:55:27 EDT 2004

Hi

We've just upgraded to using LocalFS (LocalFS-1-3-andreas for the large
file support) with Zope 2.7.2, and have been experiencing problems with
accessing stylesheets via the @import command from within a LocalFS folder.

eg:

<!-- @import url(/site/style.css); -->

where /site is the LocalFS folder. The problem only manifests itself
using Mozilla browsers (Mozilla, Firefox, etc), and when using these
browsers stylesheets are successfully requested (according to the Apache
access logs) but are ignored within the page.

The stylesheet validates, and works as expected if moved inline within
the page, or when created as a Zope File object, rather than within
LocalFS.

This all worked fine on the previous versions of LocalFS we were using
(1.1.0) with Zope 2.6.4.

Any ideas if this is a Zope or a LocalFS thing?

Cheers

Paul

Paul.Smith at bristol.ac.uk
Senior Technical Officer       | Technical Manager
Internet Development Group     | RDN Virtual Training Suite
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/id/ | http://www.vts.rdn.ac.uk/