[Zope] Re: Open proxy testing

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Mon Sep 13 11:02:48 EDT 2004

I'm running Red Hat 7.3, Apache 1.3.27 and Zope 2.6.2b3.

I did manage to configure Apache to use Zope but ended up creating an Open
Proxy. Without enabling proxy requests, I couldn't use a direct URL to
Zope. I'm no expert here, so there may be something basic which I have
overlooked, but I've spent a while digging around without success.

--
John