[Zope] (no subject)

Andrew Langmead alangmead at boston.com
Tue Sep 14 15:22:11 EDT 2004

On Sep 14, 2004, at 2:40 PM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> It is technically impossible that zope.org gives you this message. You
> probably fell victim to a misconfigured browser, proxy cache or
> firewall.

That was exactly it. It was an aggressively configured content
filtering firewall within my corporation. When the message went out,
someone on the bcc recognized the error message as coming from
equipment that he is responsible for. I wish I knew that this was being
set up ahead of time, but I guess the spies don't warn you in advance
where they are putting their surveillance equipment.

Sorry to have bothered you.