[Zope] Re: DBTAB mounting ZCLASS as container

Arenz, Ralph Ralph.Arenz at friatec.de
Wed Sep 15 11:33:24 EDT 2004

--
>Dieter

hi dieter,

can you be a little more concrete. I spent a look over the sources from
dbtab and found some fragments which gives a hint that dbtab can work with
ZKlasses, but i
can't figure out how do arrange this. Do i really have to implement a new
mount point although i
need a  ZClass as a container for it?

Ralph