[Zope] Getting data from the body of a post

Kirk Strauser kirk at daycos.com
Mon Sep 20 14:28:22 EDT 2004

One of the companies working with my employer on a largish project needs to
submit the contents of a file to our Zope server.  Their middlewear
application doesn't seem to be able to send multipart forms, so it just
sticks the contents of the file into the body of the post.  Is there an
easy way to get at this data?  I can't find the request['BODY'] attribute
from inside Python scripts, so I'm at a loss for where to look.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies