[Zope] ExternalEditor has a mind of its own

nwingfield at dixon-hughes.com nwingfield at dixon-hughes.com
Fri Sep 24 15:15:43 EDT 2004

I have just installed ExternalEditor on my Win XP Pro system, and it seems
to be ignoring the settings in my ZopeEdit.ini file.  Instead, it insists
on opening Python Scripts in IDLE (not the registered application for .py
files on my system) and Page Templates in Microsoft Word (again, not the
registered application for .html files on my system), and setting WebDAV
locks even though I explicitly disabled this behavior.  Does anyone know
what is going on?

ID:[{20040924151544.8286.9730247602-12.6.18.86}]