[Zope] acquisition context within product method

Richard Rosenberg richrosenberg at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 05:39:50 EDT 2004

Thanks again Dieter. . .

Shortly after sending that last message I see the error of my
ways. . .I have moved the relevant operations out of __init__ and now
they work (sort of). I guess it is important to know precisely where
you are at the moment when it comes to Zope acquisition. . .duh.

Now it's off to the races (the turtle races anyway) and I'll post how
this turns out along with some comments later. I'm presently accessing
the methods of a zpsycopg DA to retrieve the table names contained in
the underlying database. . .woohoo. If most of the DAs are similar in
their structure, the rest should be relatively easy.