[Zope] Calling external method from javascript

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Wed Sep 29 10:28:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

 I am having trouble with this part of my program. I have an onclick
function that needs to perform three things. I know that I should have a
javascript function that basically handles these three operations, but I
don't know how to call an external method from javascript. I am using a
zope page template if that helps. I have googled on this topic and there
is not a lot said about this situation. I did run across someone using
dtml and calling dtml methods from javascript but did not see any
examples on using it with zope page templates.

Typically I would call a external function like this: <div
tal:content="python:here.deleteMAC()"> but this won't work.

Thanks in Advance.
 Laura