[Zope] Re: ZWiki - MoinMoin markup

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Apr 1 19:10:02 EST 2005

Hi Malthe,

I don't think moin markup allows html tags, so br is out.

Also, consider whether this work will really pay off. Unless it gets
incorporated into the upstream MoinMoin code, it might or might not make
sense to support a non-standard moin markup feature in the shipping
Zwiki. But I don't want to discourage you, perhaps you just want this
for local use.

It's not clear to me either, but I think:

- the class you need to change is Parser

- start by looking at formatting_rules. The format() method may also be
relevant.

- try to find some other formatting rule that's similar, and copy/tweak
it. Perhaps <li> ?

- the regexps named there are somehow handled by the similarly-named
repl methods, like _li_repl()

- you might find more help with this code on the moin channel/list/wiki.