[Zope] RSS feed: post-processing?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 09:11:47 EDT 2005

Sorry Eva,

You'll need to explain your problem more succintly for people to be able
to help. If you really do need to scrape the urls from the text, then a
combination of python's xml handling and regular expressions is probably
what you're after, best done in an external method and not a python
script...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk