[Zope] Programatically setting advanced settings in zsql methods

J Cameron Cooper zope-l at jcameroncooper.com
Tue Apr 5 18:19:52 EDT 2005

Jeff Gentry wrote:
> Hello ...
>
> I have a python based product where I am creating a few zsql methods at
> the time of instantiation.  I recently realized that there is the default
> 1000 row maximum limit on query rows.  While this can be changed through
> the management interface, I am trying to figure out how to do this when I
> create the SQL method in the python code.  Is this possible?

Of course. You can do anything the ZMI does. If you look at how it's
done there, you will eventually come to the method manage_advanced. You
can see it online:

http://svn.zope.org/Zope/trunk/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py?rev=24751&view=auto

I suppose you could also just set the property 'max_rows_' if that's all
you're interested in.

		--jcc