[Zope] login system discussion

prabuddha ray buddharay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:16:57 EDT 2005

I'm often failing to describe problems correctly,
       kindly bear for that.

lets revise,
              In my login page I've two tables used district and userdetail.
district table ( district_code, distname,  location ...)
userdetail (username ,password, empcode ,district_code ,ulevel ...)

user to district is n:1 mapping.
So I need to have both these tables info in the XUF.

Anyway, i'm trying cookies as advised.
tell me how do i set a request var in my python script.
i tried :
 request.set('invalid','1')
 return context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('index_html') // back to login page

I'm using 'invalid' hidden field to display the 'login failure' msg.

<b tal:condition="valtest">Invalid Password .....Re Type</b>//msg

nothing is happening

I'm working hard to get it done in Zope's way plz help

--
Share the vision of difference with ME