[Zope] Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Thu Apr 7 15:53:14 EDT 2005

Thank You for giving me a timeframe for this stuff.  4 to 6 years is
indeed a long time.  That would, in effect triple the lifespan of my
project, and be far more reasonable.

It was the "yeah, dump it today" remarks that set me off.  These remarks
are shortsighted at best, and harmful to Zope's PR at worst.

Thanks for the response, I will contribute where I can.

-Jon