[Zope] Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:55:45 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dieter Maurer" <dieter at handshake.de>
(...)
>   I submitted a patch to the Zope collector but I had removed
>   one bit of black magic too much -- and other products broke that
>   were dependent on this magic.
>   My patch which were already integrated into the Zope sources
>   were reverted and never considered again (though I provided a
>   correction)
>   Thus, "PropertySheet"s are still utterly broken (outside of
>   our private Zope copy).

If that's what it takes to try a ZClasses->PythonProduct converter, then my
logic tells me "core maintainers should allow that patch to find it's way to
the official release".
Did I miss something regarding the calls to help? Because if that happens to
Dieter's willingness, then what would happen to ours?  ;)

Ausum