[Zope] manage_changeWorkflow question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 9 13:41:10 EDT 2005

I am getting closer:

         # Modify workflow chain (Workflow by type)

workflow_tool.manage_changeWorkflows(default_chain='default_workflow',

props=({'name':'chain_Image','value':'image_workflow'}),

REQUEST=None)

No errors now, but it sets all to Default instead of just the Image....
  It seems  I am not passing the correct properties.  I am getting name
and value from the html source of the form.  Anyone know what these
need to be?

David