[Zope] Description Strings in Archetypes

S.D. sdownie at myway.com
Mon Apr 11 12:36:31 EDT 2005

I'm running Archetypes 1.3.2-final in Plone 2.0.5 (Mac OS X Server). I added the
Article example from ArchExamples to the available items list in a Plone site.
It works fine except for the fact that when you look at a list of Articles
inside a given folder, each item's Description is taken from the Description
string of the containing folder rather than the Description attached to that
individual Article.

For example, if I create a folder named "Foo" whose Description field reads
"Place your foo in this folder," that description is attached to each of the
Articles you see when you look at the folder listing.

Apparently, the Description info is being taken from the wrong "Description."
How can I adjust Archetypes to find and display the correct, Article-specific
Description?

Thanks!

Scott