[Zope] "The Zope Book"

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Apr 12 04:10:46 EDT 2005

Chris McDonough wrote:
> I don't think anyone has given much thought to actually documenting all
> these nice nifty features in 2.9.  Which is no change from the norm, and
> it will be a fairly organic process again.  I hate it, but whatever.
>
> - C

Speaking of which, and being one of the people that promised to deliver
but has not done so 100% yet, is it possible to checkout the Zope Book
from cvs or svn?

That'd help a lot in terms of incrementally adding stuff, at least for me.

Thanks,

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx