[Zope] Re: newbie : select tag value setting problem

prabuddha ray buddharay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:46:18 EDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestion,

I added the 'value district/district_code' now only. 'selected' is
working fine . if i remove the 'value' thing its working fine.

i also tried this ;
option tal:attributes="selected
python:test(distname==district.district_name, 'selected','');
  value district/district_code"  tal:content="district/district_name">
</option>

as for the 'distname' test value() the def is:

So guess since value tag is not set so  'distname'  is not being set.

 the select tag  is :
<select name="districtname"  onchange="reloadPage()">

plz suggest.

--
Share the vision of difference with ME